Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Kohaku-chan 04

04. Archer (Part 2)
If you don't get the joke, then I don't blame you. You probably haven't lurked long enough the interwebs to understand something this old. But really, why is he even the bone of his swords? As far as I know, swords doesn't have bones or any skeletal frame that acts like bones. I guess he's just trying to say that his swords are made from him or something, meh... Archer is a pretty cool guy though. He tries to kill his self and isn't afraid to do it.

On, another note, Puella Magi Madoka Magica's last two episodes aired last night. I'm downloading gg's subs as I write this down and my internet connection is acting up again. ETA: 2 days and 1 hour, OH GOD!! Why of all days now?! The wait is already killing me as it is and my ISP is delaying it even more?! I swear to God, I have the worst luck in the world. I can't go to /a/ at this point or I'll get spoiled to death about the ending. Oh, well. Might as well do something creative while waiting...

2 comments:

  1. I heard that sentence so much "I am the bone of my sword...", on Unlimited Blade Works. Which I gotta say, it's a good movie. Hope to see ya update some more soon. :P

    ReplyDelete